The manufacturer warrants that your Living Well HealthMaster is free of defects in materials
and workmanship and will, at its option, repair or replace any defective juicer that is returned.
The Living Well HealthMaster motor is warranted for the lifetime of the original purchaser,
and all other parts and components are warranted for 60 days from the original date of
purchase. This warranty is valid only in accordance with the conditions set forth below:
1. Normal wear and tear are not covered by this warranty. This warranty applies to consumer use only, and is void when the product is used in a commercial or institutional setting.
2. The warranty extends only to the original consumer purchaser and is not transferable.In addition, proof of purchase must be demonstrated. This warranty is void if the product has been subject to accident, misuse, abuse, improper maintenance or repair, or unauthorized modification.
3. This limited warranty is the only written or express warranty given by the manufacturer.Any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose on this product is limited in duration to the duration of this warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
4. Repair or replacement of the product (or, if repair or replacement is not feasible, a refund of the purchase price) is the exclusive remedy of the consumer under this warranty. The manufacturer shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for breach of this warranty or any implied warranty on this product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
5. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
If you want to order or have questions about specific parts or accessories, feel free tob call us at our customer care department:
Para ayuda in español llame al : (973) 287-5175
Procedure for Warranty Repairs or Replacement
If warranty service is necessary, the original purchaser must pack the product securely and send it postage paid with a description of the defect, proof of purchase, and a check or money order for $29.99 to cover return postage and handling to the following address:
Tristar Products, 500 Returns Road, Wallingford, CT 06495.